BECOME A CONTESTANT
– Applicant must be an Australian resident.
– Each applicant must represent a country of their choice.
– Each applicant must walk on stage to showcase 2 different outfit (National Costume and Evening Wear) on the Grand Final Day.
– Each applicant must pay a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $495 AUD.
– The registration fee can be paid by sponsorship, organisation, community, or family/friends.
– This is a 2 full day event so better make sure to organised the travel or accommodation carefully to avoid missing the event.
– Each applicant must choose a platform to work in their local community. This platform can be a non-profit organisation, charity fundraiser, local community, volunteer organisation, or school community.
This event is open for Male and Female applicant.
1. Under 18:
- Miss Junior : 7 – 9
- Master Junior: 7 – 9
- Miss Pre-Teen : 10 – 13
- Miss Teen : 14 – 17
- Master : 10 – 17
- Miss : 18 – 25
- Ms. : 26+
- Mr : 18+
HOW TO APPLY
Fill the form below and submit it, then we will direct the application to the Pageant Director, and they will contact you if your application is accepted.
Finalist Confirmation and Contestant Information Handbook will be email to you once the application is accepted and the registration is paid.